I had to double the happiness dose after Joey kindly dropped my name as someone who makes her happy. Here are my ten favourite things, songs and bloggers to supersize smiles.
(Just ten of the) Things that make me happy, alphabetically, with a photo for each:
Photo: a © signature mmm production
(Just ten of the) Songs that make me smile:
- Smile will bring a sunshine day: Everybody, do what you’re doing.
- Why did you do it: That thing? We all have one. But it’s the beat that gets to me.
- Gracias a la vida: Yeah, it has given me plenty. And she’s a flower.
- Spiritual love: Love is love, no matter what adjectives you dress it in.
- Cool like dat: No need to shout all the time.
- Vocab: Memories of when something has begun.
- I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden: Okay, okay, I’m white! Let’s be jolly!
- Kevin Spacey: In this song Caparezza – my amore’s favourite crazy man – discloses endings of several Hollywood movies.
- Tommy the Cat: this song has been a guarantee to make me dance. Imagine that!
- Sad: They can’t make me sad no matter how much they try.
(Just ten of the) Bloggers who make me smile:
- SSW @The Snow Melts Somewhere
- Badfish @Badfish Out of Water
- Claudia @Claudia McGill Writes Poetry, Did You Know That? (She has at least three other blogs)
- Seamas @Ethnic Scarf Club
- Joey @Joeyfully Stated
- Nick @Fiftywordsdaily
- Susanne @Redosue
- Judith @Beyond the Window Box
- J @The Adimpleate Blog
- Markus @Point Blank
These are not nominations, but if any of you should wish to do one of these, originally only five were requested in each category. And it’s fun. Thank you for bringing me happiness.