Friday is a good day for a recap of what happened on here between two Thursday Door posts. It might become regular. And then we might hop down to the beach in Castiglioncello.
Don’t worry, it will all happen in one paragraph. I just wish to give those who might have missed something a chance to catch up.
In this week I have:
- given you a glimpse of pork roast from Volterra;
- mused on quest and homeland in general, and Slovenians as a nation in particular, with images from a lunch hike above Ljubljana;
- collected five of my 100-word real-life stories with an image apiece in one post;
- realised that I share an eye with Awa on the Road after she posted some Vatican Museum photos and then I had to post mine; 🙂
- lied down on the ground for Sylvain’s challenge and looked up at at least one bestia from there;
- and yesterday returned to my birthtown Ljubljana in Slovenia to give you some magnificent doors.
And now I may drive a couple of hours north from my Tuscan home to Castiglioncello (I think I like this name so much because it rhymes with limoncello) with my uncle, only to discover a quaint little path along graffitified abandoned buildings that leads to the hidden beach. Which could not make me happier.
Remember: eppure stay young, wild and free. What you think you become. (Especially horizontal photos improve in size upon clicking.)
Photo: a © signature mmm production