The past week went by in a flash, and now I’ve got a house full of parents and won’t be much on here.
This is what you might have missed in the last seven days:
- First I took you down to the secret beach among mindful graffiti in Castiglioncello.
- Then I returned to the days of wet and wooded fun with our first dog for the WPC: Nostalgia challenge.
- I disclosed my favourite and second favourite moss-mess covered Pearl Jam lyrics.
- Surprisingly delicious Volterra on the hill was displayed in almost all its glory.
- A peculiar exhibition on the banks of Ljubljanica river in the capital of Slovenia crawled and crept by.
- La Madonna del Mare was praying for a good swan costume.
- And yesterday’s Thursday Doors were priceless despite their nominal value.
In the meantime I managed to bake my first almost Italian cake with lots of laughs among dirty utensils and misused kitchen robots. Then we all had a bite and a look at your Thursday Doors comments and enjoyed both very much. And finally mom made her 1-2-3 ikebana. Happy autumn, everyone.
Photo: a © signature mmm production