For this challenge I’ve been enjoying collecting images with a certain shine to them. It can come from different sources. And yet, does it really?
But first a short recap of the past week:
- I gave you our local beach.
- I showed you our slightly pink flamingos from not so very close up.
- I alerted you to my new photo gallery page.
- I bragged about posting my first Tweet.
- I described ten times when I had been waiting. I spur you to go ahead and read for a change. Photos will wait. 😉
- I took you along a door-filled street in Volterra.
- I let you see the Etruscan washing machine (nah!).
And now some shiny but also crazy moments.
Photo: a © signature mmm production
In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: Shine