Today is the day when I can smell the snow. This takes me back to when Ljubljana, Slovenia, was home, snow was reality and all futures were potential.
But first a short recap of last week on my blog:
- Several examples of what chaos can look like before the real chaos struck later in the week;
- three Monday windows;
- images from Etruscan Vetulonia including views and tombs;
- a whole lot of doors from Roma with a brief political commentary;
- a tiny 100-word story from the womb with a sunrise, a sunset and full moon;
- a compilation of my various doors for Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge.
And now a collection of images taken in my birthplace on many occasions, in summer and winter and in between. See if you wish to see more for yourselves.
Photo: a © signature mmm production