Magic, just like chaos a couple of weeks ago, is where you find it. And if you don’t see the little one, you’re not worthy of the big.
But first, the past week on my blog, seeing that this has become a regular weekend feature:
- I showed you my birthtown Ljubljana in Slovenia;
- I found a sheet with a love declaration (something which, Sara told me, is the way of the Italian men to make amends);
- I was looking at the supermoon, bursting out in some silly and not so silly songs;
- I found a video of Janis Joplin and Tom Jones, giggled at his expression and was floored by her drive;
- I showed you the second half of magnificent Volterra doors;
- I found traces of boar and surfers in wild Ansedonia.
And now, let’s see what constituted magic in my world that rainy Saturday two weeks ago: one kind in the first gallery, the other in the second. Each vista grows dramatically upon clicking on it.
I’d already be happy with all this, truly. And yet I knew that one magical garden was still waiting for me: Il giardino dei tarocchi with the spirit of its creator Niki de Saint Phalle.
Photo: a © signature mmm production
For more photos and info on the garden please see my previous post.
In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: Magic