“Every time of year is this time of the year for me. It’s just November 25th. Not going to start celebrating anything yet, neither buying. My post will be about that. Thank you for the inspiration.”
This was my yesterday’s comment to this week’s Weekly Photo Challenge post. The whole world is not celebrating anything except each new day and each other. It gives enough reason for celebration.
First let me give you a little tour of the past week on my blog. I’m very happy with it. These posts will make a lovely reminder and memory. Actually they are doing just that already. Let’s see what all there is:
- Two galleries of magic for last week’s WPC: autumn vs. Niki de Saint Phalle. Not that they are really in competition.
- A splendid sunset as seen through the olives.
- A list of recently seen films and some photo trash magic.
- A look at Izola on Slovenian coast with some wise words.
- My laundry folder finally emptied its wet cargo for Cee’s windows challenge.
- This week’s Thursday Doors are from Vetulonia and there is a special postbox too.
- The most peculiar post was a throwback to Greece and the mashed potatoes phase of my life.
And now to respond to the prompt: it’s not this time of year without November 25th, which was yesterday when I went on my daily walk to the station (which I described on my first blog in more detail and not much other has happened since), and took care of some things, such as capturing the red vineyard before it loses all its leaves.
But that was yesterday and today it’s November 26th. If you ask Joey, there is no today without a celebration. Cin cin!
So, what all I encounter on my daily walk to the station, especially this time of year:
Photo: a © signature mmm production
In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: It’s Not This Time of Year Without…