No matter how people predominantly use them for work, to me boats spell relax.
But first, a short weekend review of the last week on my blog. To be found:
- A walk around my immediate vicinity to show you the vineyard colours, green grass and all that occurs this time of year;
- a selection of windows from our Tuscany 4-town autumn feast dash for Monday Window challenge, including one with mom;
- my answers to 36 questions that should be asked on the first date with added photos from my first Italian visit;
- a cheeky Orvieto train station bench;
- the first half of various Caldana doors on Thursday;
- five 100-word stories from Greece and one photo of a vicious animal.
And now boats. I worked hard to minimise the amount of photos, but there are still five over my usual limit of 20 per post. That’s fine, yesterday there was only one. So cool to have only yourself to answer to.
Photo: a © signature mmm production
In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: Relax