The quotation below is not to say that I think my photos are perfect or even centred. They merely strive to be as close to nature as possible, and will continue to do so. Somehow I believe she got it right the first time.
One does not walk into the forest and accuse the trees of being off-center, nor do they visit the shore and call the waves imperfect. So why do we look at ourselves this way?
~ Lao Tzu, “Tao Te Ching”
But first a short stroll through the past week on my blog. There were:
- much too many – or just enough – boats and ships for the WPC: Relax challenge;
- a collection of windows from my hometown Ljubljana in Slovenia;
- an introduction to Slovenian folk duo “Bakalina“ and one funny sign;
- a return to the Square Colosseum in Roma for Monochrome Madness challenge;
- one half of seemingly all magnificent Siena doors;
- a brooding on commercials and why you should crash a certain site.
And now some of my imperfect photography of perfect surroundings from two days ago. All five horizons getting clearer as we speak.
Photo: a © signature mmm production
In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: New Horizon