This subject has again made me giddy and it was hard to stick to twenty images. There is just so much repurposing going on all around me.
Before the photo story unrevels, I wish to draw your attention to the last week on my blog. It was quite busy. I’ve even managed to more or less come up-to-date with the blogs I follow after a month. But on mine there were:
- a magnificently graceful staircase or two from Ljubljana Skyscraper;
- a photo gallery of my happy uncle for his birthday;
- the last Monday Window revealed a surprising guest star;
- twelve photos from last year’s March for my 2016 calendar;
- a lovely collection of sister’s south Asian photos featuring “coincidental” or just funny inscriptions;
- Thursday was again full of doors from Slovenian coastal towns;
- then we visited picturesque monsters in Ljubljana’s Metelkova City;
- only to say goodbye to the target of the worst monster of them all.
And now twenty examples of repurposing: from a former military prison that is now an offbeat hostel next to those same monsters in Metelkova City, to that Gigi d’Alessio CD which after two months on the road is beyond any repurposing.
Photo: © signature mmm
In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: Repurpose