According to my calendar, it’s time for April.
But first the last week on my blog lest we forget:
- For last week’s solitude challenge I describe five times when I felt most alone in the past and give you present photo evidence of how pretty solitude can be;
- I show you Piran on the Slovenian coast at dusk in its peculiar light;
- I share with you a Ljubljana window that contains all the good in this world;
- for Slovenian Cultural Holiday I remember greatest Slovenian poet Tomaž Šalamun;
- on Thursday we go back to Siena for another door-petting fest;
- and there is a collection of shadows for this week’s Weekly Photo Challenge.
And now to my twelve photos per month. All these images were taken last April and are ordered by proximity: Rome is farthest and the field just over there is closest. I give distance in kilometres as well.
I had the second set of visitors of the year and we were jumping around. Can’t wait for another April, I think it’s the loveliest month around here. (If you click on the first photo and continue from there, it will be as if you’re here.)
Photo: © signature mmm