The title goes well with yesterday’s Fiesta, whereas the photos are two apiece from different tops I have climbed in my two countries.
But first the last week on my blog lest I forget. There were quite a few topics:
- Last week’s subject of “wish” had me running for a pretty little church;
- I told you which films I saw in the last four months and why;
- birds had their wedding-day so I had to show you some birds of Tuscany, including flamingos;
- six Slovenian windows went well with six Ray Bradbury quotes;
- my 2016 calendar got richer for twelve images from May (I added two upon realisation that I’d only posted ten);
- on Thursday the doors were again from Pitigliano, your favourite, it would seem;
- and yesterday I had some St. Patrick’s fun. I hope nobody needed that sink.
And now things I’ve climbed and belle views I had, over here in Italy and over there in Slovenia, with two photos from each location, or thereabouts. (The view improves upon clicking on the photo.)
Photo: © signature mmm
In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: Atop