Right now he is at it again, just the pose is a little different.
While Bestia relaxes on “his” sofa, let’s have a look at the recent activity on my blog. The past week was quite green, as is everything around me in April. There were:
- A look at surprisingly orderly Italian port city Civitavecchia;
- three green windows and wisdoms to live by;
- a highway pit stop with a lovely view;
- an especially green visit to the cypressy hills south of Siena in search on an arch;
- a collection of Ljubljana Thursday Doors, including the already famous “Yellow Submarine Door”;
- twenty photos of Rome for its 2,770th birthday;
- and yesterday Piran City Library celebrated World Book Day and I celebrated Piran’s port and its two lighthouses.
Photo: © signature mmm