Yesterday was a lovely day in Rome, just right for a stroll in Villa Pamphili.
Before I take you to park, here is the past week on my blog. There were:
- Bestia’s Sunday repose;
- birthday of my “slon”-loving friend with elephant photos and links to plenty of elephant posts;
- a view through my bedroom window;
- a ladybug on a bed of green with thoughts on a new blog and joy;
- Partisan-coloured Thursday Doors from blood-soaked “Slovenian Tuscany”;
- and yesterday I showed you twenty Italian locations crossed out from my wander list.
And now we burst on a photo shoot. What I’ll always think when observing a wedding: “Serves them right.” 😀 But they sure had chosen the location right. Villa Pamphili is a beautiful park. The air was full of seeds flying around like some fairies.
Also: why can’t I have my kit carrier? I could make Bestia carry a bag… But what am I saying – I don’t have any spare parts or more than one camera.
Photo: © signature mmm