One of the biggest dangers since it’s so addictive. Imagine the billions this industry is (still) hoarding. And then admit to yourself that you are a non-smoker.
Before we look at a very few photos on the subject since it doesn’t deserve more, some other things first.
As you may have heard, I have a writer’s blog. Blog, that is, not block. It’s still not quite clear how it will all run, I just know that I wish to write.
I understand that my new blog is not so easy to follow: you need to find MENU and click “Follow Manja’s Thought Feeder”. Thank you.
Today I tell three police stories from three countries and show you a nice Vespa.
Back to here. If we have a look at past week on this blog, we can see that there were all sorts of fun:
- First I chanced upon a bride and groom shooting session in Rome’s Villa Pamphili;
- then my uncle had a birthday and I showed you some of our joie de vivre;
- the next day one of my co-Taurus friends followed with her celebration and I gathered some of our memories;
- I remembered a lovely day spent on the Isola del Giglio with amore in words and images;
- this Thursday saw the silliest edition of Thursday Doors ever;
- and yesterday I notified you of my new blog baby with a bunch of balls.
And now three words of advice: Don’t do it.
Photo: © signature mmm (and the last one by BM)
A funny story on how I quit is here. On November 1st will be ten years since. The best decade of my life.
In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: Danger!