Sunday is finishing and I’ve got the weekly recap, two truths and three photos for you.
Both quotations will be by Roald Dahl. Here is the first:
You should never, never doubt something that no one is sure of.
― Roald Dahl
I’ll leave this here to sink in, and in the meantime have a look at what I posted on this blog in the past week:
- My “Heritage” challenge contribution included photos that make me feel most me, including many that father took when I was new;
- there was a splendid multi-coloured Maremma sunset in four minutes;
- two surprising beach visitors prove that with age we don’t lose any age we’ve been;
- Thursday Doors were really arty shop window roll-ups from Rome’s Monteverde district;
- for my friend’s birthday I show a selection of happy gifts he has given me;
- “Evanescent” challenge brought about photos without and a poem with two snakes on my writer’s blog since I was without my camera and had to word;
- and yesterday we had a flowery lunch in the most beautiful garden in Rome for Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge.
And now I wish to surround myself with my family. Here we are in the same location, just not together.
First we discovered it with my sister and then I took my parents there as well. It’s San Bruzio monastery or better what remains of it, set in the beautiful countryside next to Magliano in Toscana.
Only Bestia was there both times with me. Sis took the last photo. See you in our dreams as is our habit.
And here is the second quotation:
Two rights don’t equal a left.
― Roald Dahl (both quotations reblogged from Logical Quotes)
Photo: © signature mmm + ©klu (last one)