It’s good to have anniversaries. They help me realise how time flies. It’s all one big time for me. And yet Sylvain posted his first weekly challenge one year ago.
For this occasion I’ve gone through all my entries to select favourite photos from my posts. Doing this I had much fun and could not help but choose also my favourite five posts from the whole year. They were posted on my first blog in response to the following themes, in order of appearance:
- #19: Monument, in which I’ve shown you possibly every single monument on the Miramare Castle estate, including a few bare bottoms;
- #22: Transparency, which is depicted in its double sense, that of shopping windows on one side and institutions on the other;
- #23: Narrow, in which I’ve played with this word left and right since it was December 8th, and there are also some photos of narrow Piran streets;
- #35: Cook, in which I show you what we eat;
- #36: Women, which is full of Niki de Saint Phalle’s female statues from her Tarot Garden.
I didn’t contribute every single week, but here are some photos from most of the rest. Themes are given in the captions. Here’s to a new year!
Photo: a © signature mmm production