This is Piran, Slovenia – dense all days. In the best sense possible.
But first, as usually in the weekend, past week on my blog. I don’t know if these recaps are useful to anybody, but to me they give a sort of closure and a reminder of how time flies and that another week is gone with the wind. Last week:
- I returned in time to recall my experience of Planica ski-jumping and the one sailing holiday, both boozy;
- on Sunday Bestia was figuring out where he would take me for a walk;
- my brother from another mother had 40th birthday and there was his life in photos;
- I found first poppies; all the next ones will be just a repeat;
- three Maremma cat models struck three poses;
- and on Thursday Šmartno in “Slovenian Tuscany” modelled some more of its doors and I celebrated three years of blogging.
And now, let’s save the last dense for Piran. (I know that “dance” is spelled differently, I just like to play.)
These photos have been chosen because they are happening, thick, dense. Such are my favourite photographs and favourite locations. Never a dull moment. See if you agree.
Most have been posted already (on my first blog) but I think they belong together, here. Also, summer is coming and this is where you could be. (If you click on the first photo, you can travel horizontally and from up close.)
Photo: © signature mmm
In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: Dense